Dispatch Dubplate 007.
*EARLY RELEASE DATE NOW CONFIRMED AS 21/04/2017 VIA WEBSITE & BANDCAMP ONLY. GENERAL RELEASE DATE IS STILL TBC*
– Vinyl format
Amoss & Fre4knc A. "Vortice VIP"
Amoss & Fre4knc B1. "The Passage"
Amoss & Fre4knc B2 [DUBPLATE / VINYL EXCLUSIVE]. "Redemption"
– Digital format
Amoss & Fre4knc 1. "Vortice VIP"
Amoss & Fre4knc 2. "The Passage"
For Dispatch Dubplate no. 7 we present 3 brand new tracks from Amoss & Fre4knc, "Vortice VIP" is a follow up to what was (in 2015) one of the label's biggest tracks, the VIP version offers a unique take on the original and one that we felt fitting in being lined up for a Dispatch Dubplate release. "Redemtion" will feature only on the vinyl format and won't be made available on the digital release or as a single download anywhere.
The release is available here on a limited heavyweight piece of vinyl (with digital formats being made available upon confirmed release date).
As with past Dispatch Dubplate records, these do sell out often way ahead of release date so to secure a copy we'd advise pre-ordering today. This time round we have a higher allocation that we will be selling directly via our Bandcamp and website pages, we are unsure at this point in time on any amount that will go to general distribution.
Please note: slight change to spec to give us and you the best quality product possible:
• 180g vinyl (heavier and thicker than standard releases)
• Inner label stickers (from DISDUB005 onwards) are now already pre-stuck onto the records centre (the artist and track information is left completely blank for you to choose to write on the inner vinyl label sticker or not)
• Kraft card outside sleeve (no artwork but will be 'stamped' on with a 'Dispatch Recordings' label black ink stamp)
• Additional thick plastic outer protection sleeve
• Additional bonus sticker pack included
• Hand-signed by artist(s)
• Individually and uniquely numbered per vinyl
• No re-press (ever)
released April 21, 2017
Written and Produced by Andy Tweedale, James Evans and Bertran van den Hoff.